Thread: Day 12 winner - bhiker!

Default Day 12 winner - bhiker!

Today's winner number is 946!

Jeff, congratulations! Go to the "List of Prizes", pick out what you want and PM me with your choice and your mailing address, please!

Gary

2. Default

Congrats, Jeff! Gary, I'm sorry I didn't get my job done, but someone in a Honda hybrid decided to turn left in front of me earlier, and I got to participate in a physics experiment on what happens when close to 2 tons of American steel Crown Victoria hits a car about the size of me trunk behind the back wheel! Surprisingly, neither one was damaged much. The Honda was mostly plastic, and it just flexed and scratched up pretty bad. Mine has a dented fender, a scratched cowl piece, and a broken running light. But, instead of being here where I ought to be, announcing Jeffs' triumphant win , I was going from place to place for estimates. I'm disappointed in this Giveaway, anyway, I was SURE I was going to win a Collings Waterloo

Quote Originally Posted by Mark the Magnificent!
    I'm disappointed in this Giveaway, anyway, I was SURE I was going to win a Collings Waterloo
    You and Bigdog55 both!!

Glad YOU are alright, Mark! Strain a shoulder or something and file a claim!

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Mark the Magnificent!
    I was SURE I was going to win a Collings Waterloo
    and I was sure I wouldn't win anything...
    Go figure

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gary C
    You and Bigdog55 both!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gary C
    Glad YOU are alright, Mark! Strain a shoulder or something and file a claim!

Gary
    I don't think I've got anything left that isn't either already damaged, or been removed Thankfully, no one was hurt. It was one of those riding along minding your own business to "oh, I'm not going to miss this guy' Crunch kinda things. He was straight up about it being his fault. I need to be the same way. I COULD claim I can't play guitar since the accident, but they'd just say it wasn't something I can claim since I couldn't play before!!!
    Last edited by Gary C; 11-08-2014 at 09:33 AM.

Tell 'em that since the accident, you're only able to play guitar left-handed (don't mention it was the same way before the accident as well). Since you would obviously be severely disadvantaged, you should be well-compensated. Then you can buy your own Collings Waterloo.
    Mike
    Militant Left Hander

7. Default

Talking

Hey, Hey I'm a winner. And lucky for me no one has grabbed the quarter guitar picks.