Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014 Giveaway - GRAND PRIZE!!

as always awesome!!

Default Gary

Been waiting a long time for this....like to thank all those who imputed , jerry...wow, who wouldn't want a suhr. Red with rosewood please, vic , knew he would be with us, the Waterloo , don't remember who donated this, just so excited, perhaps Jon ? Jon has to be in.
    Does southpaw participate? Sweetwater, MF ? Just curious
    Although I didn't win anything last time, I so much enjoyed it,
    Some serious treats, I know you added too, believe the Norman is yours, is it not?
    Thanks for all your effort, sure mark is involved, thanks. Grateful

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog55
    Does southpaw participate? Sweetwater, MF ? Just curious
    Although I didn't win anything last time, I so much enjoyed it,
    Some serious treats, I know you added too, believe the Norman is yours, is it not?
    Thanks for all your effort, sure mark is involved, thanks. Grateful
    Everybody who is a member is involved to some degree, although Gary does the lions share of the work to make it happen. I'm pretty sure Sweetwater, MF, etc, aren't involved. The giveaway is pretty much a thank you for its' members and a method to keep the lights on. I don't think Jimmy and/or Southpaw have ever shown any inclination to be a part of this forum, though they are certainly welcome. Gary would have to make the ultimate call, but I suspect that Sweetwater, MF, etc, even should they desire to be a part, would offer prizes with strings attached. I don't mean that as offensive, but I'm sure you've run across the pop up ads on other sites, and screens where half of it is an ad saying "sponsored by **********". I am only expressing my opinion, and Gary will certainly state differently if he disagrees with me, but, I think we really would like to try and keep LeftyFrets as laid back and friendly and unique as it is.

Personally, I'm just overwhelmed by the generosity of the people here, and am honored to be a part of it. I think the Giveaways might just be a lot more fun than Christmas morning! It recalls the feeling I had as a little kid of the anticipation.

Oh, and a sort of PS. If I'm not mistaken, Alf donated the Norman. (see the previous paragraph!!!)
    Last edited by Mark the Magnificent!; 10-09-2014 at 03:11 PM.

Jerry Welch of Jerry's Lefty Guitars is the dealer who will ship out the Grand Prize guitar, whether the Grand Prize winner chooses the Suhr OR the Waterloo! THANK YOU, JERRY!!

Vic DeRobertis of Lefty Guitars Only is the dealer who is donating the Fender Standard Strat. THANK YOU, VIC!!

I haven't asked any other dealers to participate, for the record. Any dealers who do want to participate can PM or e/mail me and get in on the fun!

Alf Stutzmman graciously donated BOTH the Norman AND the Clark acoustic guitars!! Alf, you are THE MAN!!

I do have some other prize announcements to make shortly, and one of them is pretty dang awesome, IMO!

Thanks to all the MEMBERS who have entered the Giveaway so far! We're selling out at a record pace right now and the excitement in the air is contagious!

Gary
    Last edited by Gary C; 10-09-2014 at 03:45 PM.

I'm in! Thanks for doing this, Gary. How fun!!
    ~EllaMom

Wechter Traditional
    Taylor NS24e-G (nylon string 'crossover')
    Alvarez AP70
    Holden Village GS Mini
    Seagull S6
    Teton STS105NT
    Taylor Baby