Thread: Alf

Default Alf

Don't know him, but everyone loves him, won the last couple of years, and yesterday and today, I would like to buy some of his DNA . Congrats sir.

2. Default

Yeah, this happens here all the time! It looks like Ga was 334 today. Since Alf already won it goes to the NY lottery. If I read that correctly, the number was 305 today, and that corresponds on the list with ManMyth. My congratulations, Sir!!

Default Give away

Forgot u can only win once, still want his DNA injected into my body. Heck I'm Irish, I'm the one suppose to have the luck?

4. Default

Your odds improve tomorrow!

ooopsie, ha ha

I am freaked that my number keeps coming up.

Default Alf

I'm just playing, I've been blessed so many times over, it's not funny, I'm happy for whoever wins, it's a blast, can't wait till next one. Married 29 years, survived a heart attack, got a retirement, 3 sons, all doing well, middle son finishes his third deployment end of month, youngest gets married July 5, two dogs that are my best friends, and best wife anyone could have, what's not to like? Congrats to whoever won today, and of course, alf, the man, the legend .

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by astutzmann
    ooopsie, ha ha

I am freaked that my number keeps coming up.
    I might be a little amazed at my lucky streak, if I were in your shoes, but I wouldn't be freaked, and I'd enjoy every bit of it for as long as it lasts In all seriousness, I appreciate how much you've supported Gary and LeftyFrets. All the funds raised keep the lights on All the entrants are helping in that regard. And let's not forget all the generous donors who make it such a cool thing to take part in.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark the Magnificent!
    Yeah, this happens here all the time! It looks like Ga was 334 today. Since Alf already won it goes to the NY lottery. If I read that correctly, the number was 305 today, and that corresponds on the list with ManMyth. My congratulations, Sir!!
    Me? That can't be right. I never win anything.

Also - congrats to Alf - that's a great guitar you're getting.

Quote Originally Posted by ManMyth
    Me? That can't be right. I never win anything.

Also - congrats to Alf - that's a great guitar you're getting.
    Brian, you DID win this time! Congratulations!

The 12-string capo is on it's way...

Check your PM inbox, please sir...

Gary