Thread: And now the fun begins! 5-3-13

Default And now the fun begins! 5-3-13

Gang,

Thanks to all 60 of you who took part in the 2013 LeftyFrets Giveaway. I'm relieved that the "will it sell out?" part is over... and excited to finally start sending prizes out. I wish I could give every one of you a guitar - I'm serious.

I need the weekend to get things straight on the prize end. I have prizes here that arrived in the last couple of weeks that I haven't had a chance to photograph and post pics of here - and I want to get that done before we start checking the winning numbers. I work tomorrow and have church on Sunday morning, so it will be Sun. afternoon or evening before I get all of that work done.

SO... the Grand Prize winning number will be picked on MONDAY!!

It happens at noon every day, so you can check at this link on a daily basis to see if you have the winning number!

http://www.lotterypost.com/game/42/results

Remember a couple of things, please.

1) You can only win one time.

2) If a winning number in the Ga. lottery corresponds with a number that a previous winner "owns", then we go to the NY lottery for that day's winning number. If that also matches a previous winner's number, then I'll pick another state or 2 or 3 until we DO have a winner!

Also, please bear with me with shipping. I don't want to run to the post office or UPS every day, so I may wait a few days in between deliveries and then mail several prizes at once. Both of them are a long ways across town from the Honda dealership where I work at, so I appreciate your patience with this.

I'm a one-man operation and I will give this my BEST attention. If you are the winner, please e/mail me your name, shipping address and phone # to:

leftyfrets@gmail.com

If you have any questions, let me know.

Again, THANK YOU to every participating member here! I can't wait to read your reviews of the prizes that you win!

Gary

2. Default

Also, please bear with me with shipping.
    I'm amazed you can do this in the first place, TBH. Thank you for the forum!

Default Gary

I concur, how u manage all this is beyond me, but I appreciate,

Someone PM'd me to ask, "Will there be a list of winners? Will you contact them or will they have to find out themselves? Will you list the prizes that they select?"

The answers are yes, not sure yet and yes!

The thing that astounds me - amazes me - is the generosity of our sponsors and our members! There's a LONG story between the time in 2011 that Dale Rabiner asked if he could be the donor of the Grand Prize for our next Giveaway and me receiving the Breedlove on Wednesday, but here we are!

Some of you have sent me items to give away and/or have promised items for the next Giveaway - thank you.

To all who bought tickets - thank you. I mean it, your support is amazing!

To Alf, who immediately bought a blank of tickets as soon as the Giveaway opened... who kept buying tickets... and most of all who kept encouraging me when it appeared a couple of times that the Giveaway had completely stalled and come to a halt... THANK YOU. You're a good friend and deserving of any prize that you might win! May your winning streak continue!

To Mark, my deputy, encourager and friend - thanks for all you do behind the scenes to help me keep LeftyFrets the awesome place that it is! You rock, bro!

I love LeftyFrets!

Gary
    Last edited by Gary C; 05-04-2013 at 10:00 AM.

Blog Entries

as a relatively new member, I think this is beyond cool-a big thanks to all who have contributed
    -very cool,indeed! Quite a community, and I raise a toast to all (esp. Gary for laying out the blueprint for "labor of love"..here,here!)
    Last edited by Gary C; 05-04-2013 at 12:52 PM.