Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final stages!

Default Final stages!

LeftyFrets,

As of tonight there are only 245 chances left in the BIGGEST, BEST, GREATEST-EVER LeftyFrets Giveaway!!

We've now sold 755 out of 1,000 chances. Thanks to all 45 of you who have entered so far!

Did you know we've added an alternative prize to the Grand Prize AND to the 2nd Prize??

The Grand Prize winner can pick from (anything offered) a Breedlove D-M (donated by Dale Rabiner of DHR Music) OR a $1,000 cash voucher at any of our LeftyFrets sponsors - good towards ANYTHING at their store that you want to purchase! Want to buy a $2,000 instrument that they have for only $1,000 cost to you? Consider it done. Want to get a $1,000 instrument for free? It's yours.

The 2nd Prize winner can pick from a cool Norman dread OR a Eastwood Classic 12 electric guitar (donated by Jerry Welch of Jerry's Lefty Guitars).

Man, after that we've got books, strings (acoustic AND electric), picks, an acoustic wood set, custom pickguards... the list goes on and on!

What are *you* waiting for to take your chance? And to support the best lefty forum in the world, at the same time?

Let's finish strong!

Gary
    Last edited by Gary C; 04-23-2013 at 11:50 AM.

Hi Gary,

If the grand prize winner choose the $1000 voucher, what then happens to the Breedlove DM guitar?

Similarly, if the second place winner picks the Eastwood 12, does the third place winner get to select the Norman acoustic?

Thanks again for managing all of this. It's fun!

Brian

Brian,

Great questions - thanks for asking!

The prizes in the first 2 rounds that are not selected will be held back to raise funds later for LeftyFrets.

Gary

Should I just set up an ACH draw now?
    Last edited by Leftee; 04-20-2013 at 08:26 PM.

I just went down to DHR yesterday and played that Breedlove. It's awesome - even being a mostly electric guy I'd have a hard time passing it up if I won (it'd be a nice problem having to decide). I think those lower priced Breedlove acoustics there are great guitars for the price.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManMyth
    I just went down to DHR yesterday and played that Breedlove. It's awesome - even being a mostly electric guy I'd have a hard time passing it up if I won (it'd be a nice problem having to decide). I think those lower priced Breedlove acoustics there are great guitars for the price.
    I'm sure you all know my story about going to the Spartanburg SC guitar show several years ago and hanging out as a guest of DHR most of the day. Tim May and Dillon Hodges were at Dales' display, and they pretty much played the whole time. I did get to speak with Dillon briefly, and he let me play his personal guitar. It was a Breedlove D-M, just like the LF guitar. It probably isn't all that remarkable that a DHR spokesman would be playing a brand that DHR sells, but I was very impressed with that guitar. It reminded me a lot of the soundand feel of the old D-18's that managed to have a considerable bass response along with the mids and trebles the newer ones have. I'd love to win it!

I would feel fortunate if I could just win the box it came in.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ragtime
    If I win it, you can have the box!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragtime
    Deal, Jim. If you win I'll send you the box, no questions asked.

Gary

Wow! You guys are just great! It's like a dream come true. Back in the day when Christmas would come around my brother and I would roam the neighborhood and collect the cardboard boxes from the bicycles that all the other kids were so lucky to get. We would make forts and slide down the hill on them and we felt more special than those kids with the new bikes.

Is this a great forum or what? Bless your heart!