Thread: More Giveaway prizes/news! 4-17-13

Default More Giveaway prizes/news! 4-17-13

Gang,

First, thanks to ALL who have participated in the Giveaway so far. To date we have 690 out of 1,000 chances taken in the first 33 days. THANK YOU!

While this past month was going on there have been a lot of undercurrents happening that I couldn't talk about publicly. I spoke with Dale before this all started and he graciously agreed to donate the Breedlove DM that is our Grand Prize. However, he soon became ill - VERY ill - and his situation has deteriorated since then instead of becoming better.

Because of this the donation of the Breedlove became "iffy" - a long story there. Just yesterday I received the news that yes, in fact, the Breedlove IS being donated and it will be shipped to me from Cincinnatti next Thursday. This is HUGE news, especially when it's combined with the announcement that DHR Music is closing their doors by the end of this month (see announcement HERE )

I have also decided to offer an alternative to the Breedlove for the Grand Prize winner, mostly to show my appreciation for the electric side of the forum. If you are the Grand Prize winner you may select a $1,000 voucher toward the guitar and/or equipment of your choice at any of our sponsors as listed HERE.

This will be paid from the proceeds of the Giveaway but this gives the Grand Prize winner an alternative if he/she prefers something else. All other prizes listed on the Prize thread remain intact.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please PM me or e/mail me (garybcollier - at - aol.com).

And whatever you do, please continue to send your prayers, thoughts and wishes in Dale Rabiner's direction.

Thanks again, y'all.

Gary

Default And in addition!!! 4-17-13

Whatcha think of this, huh??

Well, it can be yours! Jerry Welch of Jerry's Lefty Guitars had graciously donated this limited-edition Eastwood Classic 12 guitar to the 2013 LeftyFrets Giveaway! I TOLD y'all... the Giveaway just keeps getting better!!

You can see the Eastwood Classic 12 (righty) being played HERE and also HERE!

Isn't it time for you to enter the 2013 LF Giveaway now?

Gary