Thread: Thank You!!! 7-25-11

Default Thank You!!! 7-25-11

To all 2011 LeftyFrets Give-Away entrants and sponsors:

THANK YOU!!!

A special thanks to Jerry Welch of Jerry's Lefty Guitars and Dale Rabiner of DHR Music for their generous donations in the top-2 awards!

Thanks to Richard, aka Otterhound, for his donation of the 2 wood sets!

Thanks to Jim, aka Ragtime, for the "goodie box" of cool prizes!

Thanks to several other members who I've thanked privately for donating prizes to be given away, especially Tom (aka GuitarTom) and Tim (WoodyT).

Most of all, thanks to all 39 members who participated and made this the most fun give-away that we've had to date! We awarded 22 prizes (4 to still be mailed, as I've been on vacation for the past 10 days and couldn't get 'em mailed before I left ), including overseas!

Things are already in the works for the 2012 LeftyFrets Give-Away. The grand prize is gonna blow your mind! And some of our members here who advertise (with my consent and backing) are donating other cool items as well in the hopes that this will be another incredible give-away!

I know I'm prejudiced... but I think this is the best guitar forum in the world! Y'all ROCK!!

Gary
    Last edited by Gary C; 07-25-2011 at 04:01 PM.

2010... I missed the recent sweepstakes, but I probably am going to miss the 2010 ones without a way back machine....

Quote Originally Posted by ishtar
    2010... I missed the recent sweepstakes, but I probably am going to miss the 2010 ones without a way back machine....
    Ishtar,

Picky, picky!!! (And fixed! )

Gary

Great job by all and special thanks to Jerry,Dale & Otterhound.

Thank you all... I think this is a great forum because the members are special!!

Thanks everyone yes this is a awesome form, thanks donors an Gary,, you people are great,,