Thread: Any updates?

1. Default Any updates?

???

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jim W
    ???
    I haven't heard of any. I THINK that Gary and Dale have been in contact a time or two, and that, if it DOES occur, it will probably be next year rather than this fall. Honestly, the results of the poll sort of seemed like there wasn't that much interest. I don't remember the exact numbers, but it was something along the lines of a dozen yeses and two or three maybes. That would be fun, but a lot of expense. Anyone that really wants to do it and hasn't responded to Garys' poll should definitely contact him and let your interest be known.

FWIW, I think you should start out having a meet at one of the guitar shows.
    It would give people beyond driving distance a reason to want to come. I know they are not sponsors ,but I would be more inclined if it were at Adirondack or Drum City or even Southpaw. Why ? , because they have a lot of lefties in a lot of different price ranges . I would probably fly home with a guitar. Last year me and some lefty pals went to Tokyo to do that.
    We don't have to pay retail anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by cndoman
    I would probably fly home with a guitar. Last year me and some lefty pals went to Tokyo to do that.
    Now that would be kewls

If the dollar ever comes back I would put another Tokyo trip together. We had a lot of fun. And it wasn't all that expensive. Start saving those FF miles.
    We don't have to pay retail anymore.