Thread: LeftyFest Poll (Update 4-4-11)

Default LeftyFest Poll (Update 4-4-11)

LeftyFrets member,

As you probably know we're in the planning stages for the first LeftyFest weekend event - a gathering of lefty players and instruments in Cincinnatti, home of DHR Music. Currently we are doing 2 things - trying to firm up a date and trying to determine a rough headcount of those who will try to come. If you can answer the following 2 questions by e/mail and send your reply back to me (garybcollier@aol.com) and/or to Dale Rabiner (dhrmusic@hotmail.com) we will tally the results and this will help us GREATLY in our planning!

Once we have a better idea of size then we plan to take a poll for members to pick the best date possible... and we plan to poll you to find out things you'd like to have happen that weekend as far as events, shows, etc.

Okay, here are the 2 questions to get everything going.

1) Assuming the dates of the LF Expo are convenient for you (determined solely by a majority vote of LF members ) do you plan on attending ?

A) YES

B) MAYBE

C) NO

2) If you answered NO, please place a checkmark(s) next to no more than two of the reasons listed below that most closely reflect you actual reasons.We encourage any additional comments, positive or negative.

A) Inconvenient dates

B) Too far away

C) Cannot justify the expenditure

D) I am a righty frets spy that has infiltrated the left handed community for counter-intelligence purposes

E) Other

Thank you for your time! I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Gary Collier
    Owner, LeftyFrets.net
    Last edited by Gary C; 03-25-2011 at 02:03 PM.

Saturday afternoon, 1:00 p.m. EST

25 responses so far.

Yes - 9

Maybe - 3

No - 14

Keep 'em coming in, gang!!

Gary

Mon., 4/4, 4:30 p.m. EST

YES - 10

MAYBE - 12

NO - 19

VOTE TOTAL: 41

4. Default

Any further thoughts on this?

Jim,

Dale, Bill, Mark and myself haven't had a conference call about this in 6-8 weeks now. The e/mailed results I've gotten back so far are:

YES - 11
    NO - 23
    MAYBE - 14

Total: 48

I should be talking to Dale soon and we'll try and get the 4 of us together shortly and make some kind of announcement here.

Thanks for asking,

Gary
    Last edited by Gary C; 05-11-2011 at 07:13 PM.