Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: LEFTY Smeck stage deluxe build

that must be super gratifying - to be able to build and play an instrument made by your own hands. Great job!

Perhaps Elasticman will have you build one.

I reached out to Dale Fairbanks to see if he has an upcharge for lefty. He doesnt. His wait time is a year. I'm too impatient

It has been so much fun working with Sam. I ordered the back and sides, sent them to Texas where I looked them over and loved on them and then sent to Oregon. We were in touch sometimes daily working out and minute detail. The nut width on this one is wider for my fat fingers and the profile of the neck should be perfect.

The inlay he made is my old Navy insignia, I could go on and on. But listen to the video you hear this thing ring out... i can tell you it sounds better than any Jackson Browne Gibson I have ever heard via video. I am looking forward to getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by elasticman View Post
    that must be super gratifying - to be able to build and play an instrument made by your own hands. Great job!

Perhaps Elasticman will have you build one.

I reached out to Dale Fairbanks to see if he has an upcharge for lefty. He doesnt. His wait time is a year. I'm too impatient

Elastic, id love to build you one! But of course there’s most certainly a big difference between the fit and finish of my guitars vs Dales. I’d love to have a fairbanks myself and FYI it took me 4 months to build Stacey’s. So a fairbanks might be worth the wait. But I’m ready!

And yeah, Stacey and I had a heck of a good time building this one and chatting it up the whole way. Hope you love it bud!

Sam