Thread: WTB - Lefty Ric 12 string

Default WTB - Lefty Ric 12 string

Any model or color is fine. You can email me directly at: rdwitthaus AT gmail.com
    Thanks,
    RW

There is one on reverb

It's depressing how relatively cheap the righties are...oh, and relatively plentiful as well. When a lefty comes up, ouch. I know, the lefty's lament. But particularly glaring with this guitar.

I've been looking at these 2 as realistic options on my limited 12-string budget.....

https://www.adirondackguitar.com/lef.../rimini_12.htm

https://shop.taniguchi-gakki.jp/prod...roduct_id=1513

I think someone here has picked up one of the Dano's?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeetchart View Post
    It's depressing how relatively cheap the righties are...oh, and relatively plentiful as well. When a lefty comes up, ouch. I know, the lefty's lament. But particularly glaring with this guitar.
    + 1,000,000. Thanks for the leads guys. I've seen the one on Reverb. It's on eBay too. I've grown to accept the "lefty tax", but the price on the couple that are available are twice the price of a righty. There have been a couple come up for sale lately that seem more like lefty gouging than a lefty tax, so I'll be patient. I don't mind paying up, but not twice the price...
    On a side note, I didn't know it but Duesenberg makes an interesting 12 string...
    http://www.duesenbergusa.com/guitars...cat/index.html

i bought a Dano and never looked back. its all the 12 string I'd ever want and only $500. but if you HAVE to have a Rick, you have to pay the price plus the extra $$$ for having an upside down R tailpiece

Quote Originally Posted by leftyjay View Post
    i bought a Dano and never looked back. its all the 12 string I'd ever want and only $500. but if you HAVE to have a Rick, you have to pay the price plus the extra $$$ for having an upside down R tailpiece
    Ah, it was you Jay who hipped me to that Dano. I had forgotten who here had purchased it. It sure seems like a great value. I think it's a little more than $500..I think I figured low $600's...perhaps the dollar has slipped against the yen. Either way, still a great deal.

the guitar itself was 480 and the shipping was about 100. the prices on the website are not the price you pay. they always discount a bit.