Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Member wmthor

Happy to see you safe!

I'm praying for all Texans today. After experiencing the Nashville flood of 2010, I can attest to the fear and grief, and the profound sense of loss that can come with this. Many in Nashville have post-traumatic stress even all these years later. Please give to the relief effort in any way you're able to.

John

Sorry to hear about Wmthor, have so many friends in south Texas it is gutwrenching to watch the news.
    My family is ok up in the Ft Worth area just a little rain.

I keep thinking of getting ahold of a boat and heading down to help anyway I can.
    Things will get worse before that get better. Reports of some looting etc.
    Have some swift water rescue friend heading down from up here he's going in locked and loaded just in case.

Wmthor, if your place is bad and you need safe space to store guitars for awhile or anything will be glad to meet you and keep them at my place.

Quote Originally Posted by elasticman View Post
    Was thinking about Wmthor and Staceydude, and others. Southpaw. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers!

So sorry to hear about our friends in Texas.Hope folks escape with minimal or zero damage.

Dale
    DHR Guitar Experience
    Specializing in Left-Handed, Archtop and One-Of-A-Kind Guitars, Amplifiers and Accessories

3092 Madison Road
    Cincinnati, OH 45209
    dale@dhrguitarexperience.com
    www.dhrguitarexperience.com

I'm sorry to hear this. I hope things go better as you recover physically and rebuild. Keep the faith!
    ES335TD

Does anyone know if Jimmy Duncan's Store, Southpaw Guitars, get hit hard by the storm?
    Hey man, I'm the dude.

On his Facebook page, Jimmy said he got a little water in the store but he is still in business.

I guess that I am more fortunate than most. Not one drop of flood water in my home or garage. After leaving the ER Monday afternoon, I spent two days at a Red Cross shelter. Right now, my biggest problem is functioning with one arm. I can't even get out of a chair or bed without assistance. I'm meeting with a home heath aide later this morning. I want to thank one and all for their prayers and best wishes.
    ~ Lone Star Proud ~

Quote Originally Posted by wmthor View Post
    I guess that I am more fortunate than most. Not one drop of flood water in my home or garage. After leaving the ER Monday afternoon, I spent two days at a Red Cross shelter. Right now, my biggest problem is functioning with one arm. I can't even get out of a chair or bed without assistance. I'm meeting with a home heath aide later this morning. I want to thank one and all for their prayers and best wishes.
    that's great to hear that your home is undamaged. Here's to a speedy recovery!

10. Default

Glad to hear things weren't worse! Heal up quickly!