Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fender AM VTG SERIES STRATOCASTER 1965

Default Fender AM VTG SERIES STRATOCASTER 1965

Hi Guys, I have a Am Vtg Series lefty 1965 sunburst strat (currently strung righty) for sale ( includes case) - a couple of slight nicks but nothing earth shattering. 1200.00 + 50.00 shipping in the CONUS. I will gladly send pics. thank you Steve

Why was it strung righty?

i play that way........it's a curse ....lol

You play a left-handed guitar strung righty? Wow, never heard of that one! Everyday I find out there's somebody with a talent I don't have and today is no exception.

5. Default

Actually Joe Perry from Aerosmith plays one sometimes. Before I got my lefty guitars, I had a couple of rh guitars. Turning off the volume knob with my forearm seemed to follow me - lol. Good luck with the sale. If I was in your area, I would at least check the guitar out.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gonzostew View Post
    You play a left-handed guitar strung righty? Wow, never heard of that one! Everyday I find out there's somebody with a talent I don't have and today is no exception.
    Actually, there are quite a few people, some well known, who play/played Lefty/Righty. Several of them are on this forum. Albert King is one

7. Default

My bad, thought the seller was a righty playing a lefty, strung righty, selling to lefties. lol

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 1967chisg View Post
    My bad, thought the seller was a righty playing a lefty, strung righty, selling to lefties. lol
    If I'm reading the initial post correctly, it IS a lefty guitar strung righty. Why not give him a yell PM and see?

9. Default

Hi Mark, I know it is a lefty, but another comment that made me think of Joe Perry - RH player using a lefty guitar, strung righty. I am in Chicago. At this point in my life, I would need to play even the cheapest guitar to put down any money. He is in NY. Shipping back and forth is not worth it to me if it was not to my liking.

Albert King, Otis Rush, Coco Montoya, Eric Gales, Doyle Bramhall, ......me (lol)....