Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Guess I've morphed ..grown to prefer hog . **SOLD**

Gonzostew..how did u do that? Bet that hurt..yep..I did to my big toe trying to miss my dog stepping into sunken family room ...then fell flat on my side banging my ribs..ever have a rib injury? My lord that hurts so bad..took a month or more to heal..had u use a cane to get into bed..using handle to grab edge of mattress to pull myself into sleep position..toe same as u..yep..it's broke , that will be $500 thank u ..yep..it's amazing the condition..it does look like Martin had just shipped..I mean the fretboard immaculate ..as well as rest..I was amazed the pick guard didnt have one scratch..how can that be? Almost ten years old? Seriously? Maybe someone replace pick guard ..one of those guitars u would love to know the history, how well someone took care of ..like finding a 63 split window vette in a old mans garage ..got a bunch of watchers and views on eBay..most ever selling anything on ebay so quickly ..taking Nikon pics of it on my deck this weekend ..ones I used are from my iPad or iPhone ..sure wish a member would snag..it would me happy..sorry about that finger..but if that's the worse the world can do..piece of cake ..thanks for your comments ..I'm off to dig a stump..second one, out of my youngest sons front yard ..then I'm paying to have his townhouse stairs painted..powerwashed front, replace rotten wood, lattice ..cuz dad is a slob..and cuz his wife is prego with my second grandchild .if it's a girl..I will be ecstatic ..I always wanted a girl, to spoil ..and my only grandson comes here from Tokyo for the 4th..age 6 yes I can ramble about guitars or anything DOG
    2017 Breedlove discovery for travel ..
    Sold everything else
    Goal: try as many guitars possible before reaching heaven

New pics with my Nikon ..on the bay should anyone care ..over 100 views..15 watchers ..sure wish a LF member would snag ..make me feel good ..BD
    Sold everything else

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog55 View Post
    Surprise..D28 is wonderful..but my ears have drifted to mahagony ..kinda miss my D16gt ..for the nut and tone..shouldn't have sold that one ..well I do believe that's where I'm going next ..and what I sold my D16gt...dumb..
    Anyway..see if any of the gang desire my 2008 D28 175th anniversary..u saw pics..it's in truly excellent shape, new EJ16 ..changed schaller strap locks to chrome ..still have brown ones..put stock Martin bridge pins on her..think it looks way better..cleaned fretboard , oiled ...cleaned OHSC..
    $1500 shipped to lower 48..just to LF member...give it a few weeks ..then put on Craigslist..reverb..eBay at higher price ..
    If u ever wanted the Martin D28.. let me know ..BD
    Attachment 1553Attachment 1554Attachment 1555Attachment 1556
    What's the nut width? I had a D28 for a while and I'm kinda missing it...

1 11/16 sir
    Sold everything else

5. Default

1 11/16 sir
    Thanks. I prefer a 1 3/4" but I'm super tempted anyway. I'm in NC so it'd just be a hop and a skip over to me.

I see the wheels turning....

7. Default

New pics with my Nikon ..on the bay should anyone care ..over 100 views..15 watchers ..sure wish a LF member would snag ..make me feel good ..BD
    Do you have any more pics?

Quote Originally Posted by mengr80 View Post
    I see the wheels turning....
    Shut up!

Too funny. Carl. Torifile I gather u can find on eBay for my new pics should u want me to email send me a PM with ur email address. Unless u prefer 1 3/4. I understand the nut I'm opposite with my small hands. No comments gang. I can reach chords better with a slightly smaller nut width. BD
    Sold everything else

SOLD ..GENTLEMAN IN ELMIRA NY ..FULL ASKING PLUS SHIP...
    SURE WISH A LF MEMBER WOULD HAVE BOUGHT FOR $315 cheaper ...I tried
    Sold everything else

10. Default

If you feel really bad about getting more than you offered it for here, I volunteer to take the 315 bucks so you'll feel better!!!! Congrats on the sale. What are you going to get now?