Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Build #6 Engelmann-Limba Slope M

  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Leesburg, GA
    Posts
    5,070

    Default

    DSC05008 by Sam Van, on Flickr

    What happened to the bottom screw on the middle tuner on the left? Those buggers are easy to lose!

    Gary

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Posts
    1,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gary C View Post
    DSC05008 by Sam Van, on Flickr

    What happened to the bottom screw on the middle tuner on the left? Those buggers are easy to lose!

    Gary
    That is Sams version of Level 2 Relicing... lol

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Bend, Oregon
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Yeah, being an ex scientist I sort of take the exponential relicing approach. Level 3 for example has the bridge coming off, fret ends popping out and the high e tuner just spins. People love that level! Some good blues riffs have come out of it from the suffering that happens with the player of one of these instant classics. There's a level 4 too....


    But actually.....I was wondering if anyone would catch that as I didn't til it came back for final setup. The new owner never noticed hehe.


    Sam

  4. #24

    Default

    Beautiful work. Looks like you have fun with it, too.
    "It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or to dance, while the music was being played."

    Lefty Acoustics

    Martin 00-15M
    Taylor 320e Baritone

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Bend, Oregon
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunnyDee View Post
    Beautiful work. Looks like you have fun with it, too.

    Welcome sunnydee! Always nice to have someone new. Thx for checking my stuff out. I do have fun! Theres nothing better than building guitars for me!

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Van View Post
    Welcome sunnydee! Always nice to have someone new. Thx for checking my stuff out. I do have fun! Theres nothing better than building guitars for me!
    nice to have a LADY join us too Welcome Sunnydee!

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Van View Post
    Welcome sunnydee! Always nice to have someone new. Thx for checking my stuff out. I do have fun! Theres nothing better than building guitars for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by elasticman View Post
    nice to have a LADY join us too Welcome Sunnydee!
    Thanks, guys. Nice to be here. [Moving guitar for a lady-like curtsy.]
    "It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or to dance, while the music was being played."

    Lefty Acoustics

    Martin 00-15M
    Taylor 320e Baritone

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •