1. Default

Tom Waits

Quote Originally Posted by wmthor View Post
    Hank Thompson
    "excuse me 4 my bad english: i'm stuck somewhere in the learning curve"

Quote Originally Posted by jmdeluca View Post
    Tom Waits
    Warren Zenon
    Lefty guitars: Gibson SG standard ('76) : Gibson LP custom ('79) : '06 Fender Strat
    Amps: Mesa Boogie Mark IV : Mesa Nomad 45 : Peavey Vypyr Tube-60
    Other: Effectrode Blackbird : Kingsley Jester : AMT SS11-a : JColoccia "Big Cannoli" : Radial Plexitube

This game seems to have been on life-support for a while. It seems as if we have named enough names, we are prone to repeat them.

Might I make a suggestion? Until now, each new play has the first name starting with the first letter of the previous post's last name. If we were to modify it such that each new post must start with the second letter of the previous post' last name, we might find more room to continue ...

In that light, one could play on my previous post of "Warren Zenon" and chose a new name such as "Elvis Costello".

If you like this idea, then it was obviously my idea.
    If you do not like it, I have no clue from whence it came.
    Lefty guitars: Gibson SG standard ('76) : Gibson LP custom ('79) : '06 Fender Strat
    Other: Effectrode Blackbird : Kingsley Jester : AMT SS11-a : JColoccia "Big Cannoli" : Radial Plexitube

Quote Originally Posted by bgh#10 View Post
    This game seems to have been on life-support for a while. It seems as if we have named enough names, we are prone to repeat them.

Might I make a suggestion? Until now, each new play has the first name starting with the first letter of the previous post's last name. If we were to modify it such that each new post must start with the second letter of the previous post' last name, we might find more room to continue ...

In that light, one could play on my previous post of "Warren Zenon" and chose a new name such as "Elvis Costello".

If you like this idea, then it was obviously my idea.
    If you do not like it, I have no clue from whence it came.
    Might I suggest that we use the first letter of either the first name or the last name. The following poster could select an artist whose first name begins with a W or whose last name begins with a Z. For example, a follow up to Warren Zenon could be Willie Nelson. However, Hank Williams would be an inappropriate follow up to Warren Zenon as the first name did not start with a W.
    ~ Lone Star Proud ~

Might I suggest that we use the first letter of either the first name or the last name. The following poster could select an artist whose first name begins with a W or whose last name begins with a Z. For example, a follow up to Warren Zenon could be Willie Nelson. However, Hank Williams would be an inappropriate follow up to Warren Zenon as the first name did not start with a W.
    Sounds good to me. What name do you propose we use for a starter?

Sounds good to me. What name do you propose we use for a starter?
    Warren Zenon
    Willie Nelson
    Last edited by wmthor; 07-08-2017 at 10:44 AM.
    ~ Lone Star Proud ~

Willie Nelson
    Stevie Nicks

Stevie Nicks
    Nick Lowe

Quote Originally Posted by mengr80 View Post
    Nick Lowe
    (now "Heart-less") Nancy Wilson.